Gary is managing an Integra team which is currently working on a Category B fit-out in London’s Moorgate. It’s a phased project, meaning there’s often in the region of 10 ISG subcontractors on site at any given time – all of which are assessed for the award.
In the first monthly Green Card Award since the COVID-19 pandemic struck, ISG singled out Gary’s excellent work to achieve high on-site Health and Safety standards. The assessment praised Gary for:
• Excellent site management of his team
• Very good five-point PPE at all time
• Creating safe and barriered working zones
• Good interaction with other trades
• Carrying out regular ‘tool box’ talks to highlight safety issues
• Good reporting and daily activity briefings (DABs)
• Very good Covid-19 compliance
• A high standard of site storage and tidiness
• Safe and well-managed delivery of materials.
Gary was delighted to be recognised by ISG. He said: “Since the project began, the team has made Health and Safety a major priority. We’ve taken a consistent and proactive approach, ensuring standards are high and don’t slip. We’ve also updated our COVID-19 compliance weekly in response to changing government guidelines – which has set the standard for other subcontractors. I’m glad to have been given the Green Card Award, but it has very much been a team effort.”
ISG rewarded Gary with £50 in shopping vouchers, as well as a bottle of champagne. Congratulations Gary, and thank you for upholding Integra’s high Health and Safety standards.