Covid 19 – (Coronavirus) Policy Statement
The Directors and delegated duty holders of Integra Contracts Ltd (Integra) are totally committed to ensure (so far as is reasonably practicable) the health, safety and wellbeing of all company personnel along with our clients and all others who are / may be affected by our operational processes during the current Covid-19 (Coronavirus) epidemic.
Integra shall fully comply with current Government guidelines and advice at all times and ensure that all relevant information and advice is appropriately cascaded to our personnel for information and instruction purposes.
Examples of such operational advice and process shall include (but not be limited to) the following:
- Home working by company personnel (where practicable to do so)
- Internal & client liaison during the works planning stages including access / egress and logistical movements of equipment and materials within the site domain.
- Review and availability of transport (public and private) for company personnel to get to and from work as safely as possible.
- Material availability / monitoring with both UK and European manufacturer’s and distributors.
- Point of work social distancing for company personnel in line with current Government guidelines
- Geographical selection of operatives to work on specific sites based on proximity of the workplace from where they reside.
- As a business a commitment to our clients to keep as many company departments fully functional at all times.
- Assessing and limiting selective tasks where it is not practicable to work safely in accordance with current Government guidelines either due to task manpower requirements or the specific working environment.
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Policy Statement