Revit Technician, 23/03/21
Responsible for undertaking 2D and 3D working construction drawings and models based upon design intent information supplied by the Architect and/or design information fed by management team within the business.
- To take the role of Revit Technician for projects as directed by the design director, liaising with the design team, project managers and surveyors to ensure that the project is managed appropriately
- To work collaboratively and proactively within the existing design team to ensure that they understand and execute every project in the most effective way, encouraging best practice in every fashion
- To produce accurate 2D working construction drawings and 3D models from information provided by the client teams
- To maintain effective communication between the site and the office
- To ensure all BIM projects exceed client expectations and meet company standards
- To publish construction drawings and models to public domains for construction approval
- To incorporate multiple trades design information to generate a coordinated design for approval
- To review project files for compliance with relevant drawing standards and naming protocols
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum three years professional experience in technical detailing, construction detailing in Revit & AutoCAD are essential.
- Highly experienced in Revit and BIM projects.
- Advanced software knowledge of Revit and 2D / 3D AutoCAD.
- Experience working on Large BIM projects.
- Experience in drawing from Point Clouds
- Can solve technical problems and advise the team on technical issues
- An ability to produce quick, high-quality work
- Personable with good communication skills and a high level of spoken and written English
- Able to work on their own initiative with a consultative approach
- Portfolio advantageous
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday (not including bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or upload CV below